- About Us
- Contact Us
9am and 6pm Sunday @ Austinmer | 9:30am and 7pm Sunday @ Thirroul
Austi Youth Group is for anyone in high school! We aim to be a community of young people that love Jesus and genuinely looks out for each other. On Thursday nights we gather to hear some amazing things from the Bible, and participate in a range of different activities. Our committed team of leaders seek to partner with parents, and aim to model and train young people to:
– Discuss, talk, question, and explore what God says about life and godliness
– Build strong friendships through activities, games and events
– To learn to serve and get involved
– “Austi Winter Camp”: Our annual camp.
– Attend KYCK youth convention in April each year. (www.kyck.kcc.org.au)
– “Breakfast Club”: a program for years 6-8 during church time on Sunday mornings in the 9am congregation.
– Various small groups running during the week, to look a little closer into the Bible and get to know each other.
– Teach SRE in Bulli High.
Plus plenty of other combined events and social activities.
Check our AUSTI YOUTH GROUP on Facebook: